General Policy & Regulations
I. General Policy
2. The nature of the information displayed
The content displayed on the Website is intended to provide information about Thai Duong Travel Company Limited, information about products and services that Visa Thai Duong is providing. Other relevant information to serve the needs of the customer is clearly indicated the source of supply.
3. Information security policy
4. Link to other Website
Website provides some links to Web sites or other data sources. You are solely responsible for the use of such links. Thai Duong Travel Company Limited does not endorse or endorse the content, accuracy or views expressed in these Web sites and linked resources.
Visa Thai Duong disclaims any liability whatsoever with respect to the accuracy, content, safety or display or obscurity of the information on the Web sites and data sources.
5. Links from other websites
Visa Thai Duong does not permit any internet service provider to “embed all” or “embed of” any component of this Website to another site or to use interfaces / The default display of the Website without the consent of Visa Thai Duong.
The information displayed on this website does not include any warranties or undertakings of liability of Visa Thai Duong for the suitability of the product or service chosen by the buyer.
Visa Thai Duong disclaims responsibility or makes no warranty that the website will be operated, secure, uninterrupted or accurate, complete and timely displayed.
By accessing this website, you expressly agree that Visa Thai Duong, other suppliers and affiliates, and their employees do not assume any responsibility for injury, loss, direct or indirect damages or losses resulting from any unforeseen or consequential loss of any kind resulting from:
(1) use the information on this website, (2) connect to this website, (3) register for membership, subscribe to email or participate in the regular customer program of Visa Thai Duong.
The above conditions and limitations are only valid under the current law.
7. Intellectual property rights
This Website and any content displayed or displayed are the property of, and are the exclusive property of, the respective owners of Avance Limited and its affiliates. All use and quotation must not cause damage to Visa Thai Duong Company Limited and must comply with the following conditions:
(1) Use only for personal, non-commercial use.
(2) Reproductions or quotations must bear the copyright notice or implied warranties as shown in the original version, and all content provided on this site is not reproduced. display, distribute, disseminate, publish or disseminate this information to anyone, in any form, including without limitation any other personally identifiable information of Visa Thai Duong.
8. Adjust and modify
Visa Thai Duong Co., Ltd reserves the right to change, modify or terminate this Website at any time.
9. Warranty Policy
Please refer to the Thai Duong Visa Product Warranty Statement at Warranty Policy.
10. Shipping Policy Online
Please see the terms and conditions of Thai Duong Visa for shipping, delivery at Online Shipping Policy.
11. Return Policy
Please see the terms and conditions of Thai Duong Visa for return policy.
12. Forms of payment
Please see Forms of Payment.