What is a temporary residence card?
Temporary residence card can be considered as a long-term Visa issued by the Immigration Management Authority to foreigners allowed to reside in Vietnam for a period of 01 year, 02 years, 03 year, the highest is 05 years and is valid for visa replacement. Holders of temporary residence cards are entitled to multiple entry and exit within the duration of temporary residence cards without having to extend the visa. Foreigners who are granted temporary residence cards are eligible to buy houses, do business or get married in Vietnam.
This standard also applies to Vietnamese residing and having a foreign passport (Viet Kieu).
Temporary residence cards are considered for the following categories:
- NG3 – Issued to members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations affiliated to the UN, representative offices of intergovernmental organizations and their spouses, children under 18 years of age , maids accompany tenure.
- LV1 – Issued to people who come to work with departments, agencies and units directly under the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam; The National Assembly, the Government, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Supreme People’s Court, the Supreme People’s Procuracy, the State Audit, ministries, ministerial-level agencies and government-attached agencies. ; provincial party committee, city party committee, People’s Council, People’s Committee of province or city under central authority.
- LV2 – Issued to people who come to work with socio-political organizations, social organizations, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- ĐT – Issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam.
- NN1 – Issued to people who are Chiefs of representative offices, projects of international organizations, foreign non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
- NN2 – Issued to heads of representative offices, branches of foreign traders, representative offices of foreign economic, cultural, and other professional organizations in Vietnam.
- DH – Issued to those people who come to practice or study.
- PV1 – Issued to journalists and newspapers permanently residing in Vietnam.
- LD – issued to persons working in Vietnam.
- TT – Issued to foreigners who are spouses, children under 18 years of age of the foreigners issued with LV1, LV2, ĐT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LĐ visas or foreigners who are parents , wife, husband, children of Vietnamese citizens.
If you have any questions regarding the Temporary Residence Card Profile for Foreigners, please contact our consultant immediately for answers and solutions tailored to your needs. With a team of experienced experts, Thai Duong Tourism – Visa Thai Duong is confident to make you satisfied and have the best experience when using our services.