How to get temporary residence card or TRC card in Vietnam
Why should you apply for Temporary Residence Card or TRC card in Vietnam? Vietnam visa Thai Duong
There are many benefits that holders of a Vietnam temporary residence card may have:
- Foreigners who are granted temporary residence cards can buy apartments and in the near future may buy houses. At present, the Ministry of Construction is proposing that foreigners buy houses in Vietnam to resolve real estate issues.
- Foreigners can stay in Vietnam for a period of time while their temporary residence card is still valid without having to leave Vietnam.
- Foreigners save money due to not have to apply for visa extension many times and save the travel costs
- Foreigners can carry out business procedures, get married… very conveniently.
- The validity of the temporary residence card in Vietnam is at least 30 days shorter than the remaining duration of the passport.
- The temporary residence cards with symbols NG3, LV1, LV2, ĐT and DH are valid for no more than 05 years.
- The temporary residence cards with symbols NN1, NN2, TT are valid for not more than 03 years.
- The temporary residence cards with symbols LD and PV1 are valid for no more than 02 years.
- Expired temporary resident cards are considered for new cards.
We hope that the above information about how to get a temporary residence card in Vietnam will be helpful for you. Should you need any consultation or assistance for a Vietnam temporary residence card, feel free to contact us at +84.915946427
AUTOMATIC STAY EXTENSION
1. CONTINUE to implement “automatic stay extension” for foreign nationals until September 30th, 2020 (subjects and forms prescribed in paragraph 1 of the Diplomatic Note No. 6345/QLXNC dated May, 19th, 2020 which was sent to Embassies/Consulates). During “automatic stay extension” period, foreigners are required to complete temporary residence and health status declaration.
2. CONTINUE to implement the content of the Diplomatic Note No 4226/XNC dated March 30th, 2020 until September 30th, 2020.
3. Those foreign nationals who are not eligible for “automatic stay extension” or violate Vietnamese laws will be treated according to applicable laws of Vietnam.
4. For other cases, please follow the previous guidance of Vietnam Immigration Department .
Vietnam Immigration Department has the honor to inform and kindly request Embassies/Consulates to continue your cooperation with Vietnam’s competent authorities and enhance information exchange to timely respond to arising issues as well as promptly contain the pandemic./.