People from the Republic of Kenya might find it hard to get a Visa to Visit Vietnam. Please don’t worry because this problem has been solved by Visa Thai Duong – We a specialist in processing Visa to Vietnam who can give you an approval letter which let you pick up the Visa at the Airport. Read the article below to find out how make Vietnam Visa On Arrival For Difficult Nationality
To get a Vietnam Visa, citizens from Kenya can easily apply for Vietnam Tourist Visa Approval Letter through our official website Visathaiduong.com , this Visa is called Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA):
Step 1: Fill in the related Online Visa Form
– Starting by filling in the Online Application Form with accurate detail as it shown in the Passport.
Step 2: Confirm and make Online Payment for the Visa
– Double check your information you have filled in the form to make sure the information you are going to submit is correct
– Make the Payment for the Visa Service as the price shown here: https://visathaiduong.com
Step 3: Get the Vietnam Visa Approval Letter from us
– The Vietnam Visa will take about working 2-3 days to be issued
– After receiving it by email, print out the letter and bring it when you travel to Vietnam.
– Upon arrival in Vietnam, you need to submit the approval letter, your original passport, 2 passport-sized photos, visa application from and stamping fee which you pay directly to the immigration desk, the immigration officer will stamp the Visa into your passport within a few minutes.
The benefits of Visa on Arrival
– Easy to apply and pay online
– Save Money & Time
– Fast & Reliable
– No need to send Passport or travel to the Embassy
– Stress Free
About Vietnam: When people think of Vietnam they normally envisage scenes from War movie such as Platoon, Full Metal Jacket & Apocalypse Now etc.
However, after a long & bitter War, Vietnam is fast becoming Pearl of the Orient and becoming a tourist paradise. Vietnam is one of the most beautiful countries in South East Asia, with stunning landscapes, lush paddy fields, ethnic cultures, idyllic beaches & charming cities.
In Vietnam you will always find children & people making time to say “hello” and you will certainly feel welcomed with open arms & warm smiles!
If your nation is in this list and would like to get Vietnam Visa On Arrival. Please send to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org some required documents including:
– The passport scan
– The returned flight ticket
– The hotel booking
– The invitation letter (if you have)
After receiving your documents, we will proceed visa and send you the approval letter via email from 4 – 7 working days. When you arrive at Vietnam Airport, please go to the landing visa counter to get the visa stamp by this approval letter.
Please note that we just can help you get 1 month single entry visa. If you want to get multiple entries visa or visa for above 1 month, please contact The Vietnam Embassy in your living country.