How to make Vietnam Investor DT visa
The current demand for Vietnam Investor visa (also known as Investment visa or DT visa) is increasing as today, with strong development of Vietnam economy as well as redundancy of labor, Vietnam is attracting more and more investors establishing or expanding their businesses within the country.
And then, this post is dedicated to provide all information that one should know about an investor visa for Vietnam. Without Sponor company
How to get an Investor Visa TRC for Vietnam?
The procedure to get a DT visa for Vietnam depends on where you apply for it, in Vietnam or in a foreign country.
1. Getting DT visa in Vietnam
If you are already in Vietnam and wish to obtain a DT visa, you should follow this procedure:
Step 1: Prepare required documents:
The dossiers to apply for an Investor visa for Vietnam shall include:
- Certified copy of Business Registration Certificate/ Investment Registration Certificate;
- Certificate of seal specimen registration or a notice on the publication of information on seal specimen of the enterprise on the national enterprise registration portal;
- Form NA16 – Registration form for the seal and signature of the legal representative of the enterprise operating in Vietnam;
- Form NA5 – Application for visa, visa extension, extension of stay for foreigners in Vietnam;
- Original valid passport;
- Temporary residence registration form as prescribed;
Disclaimers: That’s all about how to get a DT visa for foreign investors in Vietnam. While we put an effort to ensure that the provided information is correct and up-to-date, there are probably changes which we are unaware of.