As you know approval letter to Vietnam is also with the name as an invitation allowing foreigners, individually or in group, come to Vietnam once or several times at the international border gates or Airport under the approval of Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Full name.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number or scanned photo of the passport in color.
- Entry date.
- Locations to get visas: International airport gates, land border gates, seaway border gates, the Embassy or Consulate of Vietnam in the other countries.
- Purposes to enter Vietnam: Business, travel, work, study, etc.
- Visa duration and the number of entry and exist Vietnam: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year/1 time, many times.
- Following are Stamp Fee updates for 2015 (price per person):
- You will paid $25 for 1 month/3 month Single Entry visa
- You will paid $50 for 1 month/3 month Multiple Entry visas for applicants paid stamp fee directly at the airport in cash using either Vietnam dong or U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding visa fees or currencies,call us on our hotline at Zalo / whatsapp : (084) 091 594 64 27
Approval letter is complicated to get
- Difficulty in contact with the Immigration authorities to track results and solve the arising problems of the dossier.
- It is difficult to make approval letter in case of emergency.
- Time-consuming in moving, learning about rules and procedures.
- Expensive cost for reapplying many times when it does not meet the requirement of the Immigration authorities.
Instead of doing it yourself, it will be better for you to do with the help of an agency. However, today finding a competent and realiable agency in the context of mixed truths and lies is not easy.So instead of hunting for it, why do not you let The Visa Thai Duong help you?
For getting an approval letter, The Visa Thai Duong is confident
- Bring a perfect service with a closed procedure.
- Reasonable expenses for each case of document.
- More than 05 years experience in getting approval letter in Vietnam for the big companies.
- Free counseling and other services for foreigners: Work permit, temporary resident card, Vietnam visa, etc.