How to change type of Vietnam visa

How to change type of Vietnam visa

All the foreigners living in Vietnam will pay to their own visa validity until they leave Vietnam. And how to leave Vietnam with your tourist Visa or take extension with expired visa then or How to change type of Vietnam visa  ?

Case 1: You will change the purpose of Vietnam visa, change from tourist visa into business visa, change from tourist visa into labor visa, and change the tourist visa into a temporary residence card…

Case 2: Change the type of Vietnam visa, means that you are granted a new visa stamp and visa sticker on your passport with the new duration permission. You can staying length is valid maximum in 12 months – 1 year . Moreover the new category visa fee is higher then the visa extension fee because we have to pay stamping fee and visa sticker fee for you also . New category of visa is ready for someone who: need longer stay

– Entered Vietnam with visa exemption (France, Germany, the UK, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Russia, Belarus, Sweden, Japan, Korea,

And  Asian countries (Singapore, Thailand, the Philippine, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia)

– Has current visa is not correspondent to your staying extending requirement.

•        If you  like to upgrade your current visa from 1 month to 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, you have to apply to renew 3 month single entry or 3 month multiple entry. and just Leave and back our country

•        If you  like to upgrade your current visa from single entry to multiple entries, you have to apply to renew visa at Border or airport.

Please note that new visa policy in 2015, it is impossible for you to change the category of Vietnam visa from tourist for to business, Or other … without leaving the country. So when you apply the Vietnam visa you please consider the category of your Vietnam visa.

If your enter in Vietnam for a business, working , longer staying without leaving, or you will need to get a work permit,or a Temporary residence card Visa Thai Duong would like to advise your obtaining a business visa (the category is DN visa).With one you have company or not is noworry

Please feel free to contact us to know more detail!


302 Cong Hoa st, Ward 13 , Dist Tan Binh, Hochiminh City

Website: ||

>> How to get Vietnam visa at Moc Bai border ?


Zalo: 0915946427