Vietnam Visa Run to Moc Bai Border
Thai Duong Visa Company we have been helping clients extend their visa in Cambodia for many years which has given us a lot of experience when dealing with foreign passports and we operate visa runs to Cambodia 7 days a week.
Our clients are taken in 9 seater minibuses Thai Duong Limousine which are very comfortable and we have English speaking staff who travel with you and complete all the paperwork needed to obtain your visa at the border. Our English speaking staff go to the border daily so they are used to the routine of helping the foreigners and dealing with the Cambodia Immigration Police.
By Bus: This is the most popular choice to arrive at Moc Bai Border because of its economical price and convenience. Taking about 3 hours to reach Moc Bai Border, buses are well equipped with air-conditioners, comfortable seats, and food for passengers, ensuring your comfort during the trip.
- Public Bus: Catch Bus No 703 (Ben Thanh – Moc Bai) which usually leaves the bus station every 30 minutes.
– Location: Bus Station at Park 23/9, at the corner of Pham Ngu Lao Street and Nguyen Trai Street, District 1.
– Ticket Price: $2/person/one way.
- Private Bus: Book a seat from any of the agent offices.
– Recommended Transport Company: Mekong Express, Giant Ibis, Samco, etc.
– Location: Pham Ngu Lao Street.
– Ticket Price: from $9 to $15/person/one way depending on which transport company you choose. The more you pay the more convenient and modern the bus is.
*NOTE: Don’t worry if you are required to submit your passport by conductors before taking your seat off from the bus station, as they will organize and then take your passport straight to the border officer.
Procedure for our Cambodian Visa Run Service
- We start by needing to see the foreigner’s passport in the office so we can ascertain which visa you can obtain at the border.
- You need to bring your passport and 3 x passport size photographs to our office
- Test Pcr in 72h , Covid app
- We then book a visa run for you on the date you need to go the border and give you a receipt for the trip
- We take your telephone number and the Cambodia staff will collect you from your place of stay on the morning of your visa run at approximately 6.00am as long as it is in Ho Chi Minh City . If not, then you will be collected from outside our office
- We then take you to the Cambodian border were you transfer from the minibus over the border in to Cambodia.
- You will then have your lunch which gives the staff time to finish off the paperwork involved and you then cross back over the border on to the Moc Bai Border side
- You are then stamped with the visa and the staff check your passport to make sure no mistakes have been made
- We then bring you back to Pattaya and you should arrive at approximately 3.00pm on the same day.
Entry & Exit Requirement during the Covid-19 Outbreak
Due to the globally spreading outbreak of Covid-19, since 7 March, foreigners entering Vietnam are requested to fill out a medical declaration form. You can either complete the paper form at the arrival airport or fill in a Digital Form and Test Pcr online in advance. Those who have any symptoms of Covid-19 will be asked to do medical checks and be quarantined at designated health facilities in Vietnam for at least 14 days.
We are finishing the whole process of getting a new visa now! Congratulations, you can take a ride back to Ho Chi Minh city with a new visa.
If you have any questions about taking a Vietnam visa run to Moc Bai Border, please feel free to CONTACT US!