If you’re planning to do a business visit in Vietnam, you need to get a business visa. A business visa (Categorized under DN) is a short-stay visa, which allows its holder to enter and remain in Vietnam for a maximum period of 12 months for working with Vietnamese Visa Thai Dương enterprises or conducting business activities such as meetings, signing business contracts, etc.
>>> Mekong delta tour.
Business visa requirements
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the departure date (Temporary passports may not be accepted)
- 02 blank pages for visa stamp
- The stamping fee (for visa on arrival) for business visa is 25 USD for 1 month/3month single entry, 50 USD for 1 month/3month multiple entry and 95 USD for 6 month multiple entry visa.
- Sponsorship letter from a licensed company in Vietnam is required if you apply through the local embassy in your country.
As of October 2018, 6 month and 1 year multiple entry visas are currently unavailable. But we will update this page frequently if there are changes for 6 month and 1 year visa to LĐ.
How to apply
There are two options for you to get a business visa to Vietnam, that may include:
- Visa on arrival (no sponsorship letter is required)
- E-visa (Not available for business visa)
- Visa at Vietnamese embassy abroad (you will need to present the sponsorship letter from your business partner in Vietnam)
The business visa fee depends on the method you choose to get your visa, you can see the example below:
- Visa on arrival: please see the table below.
- E-visa: Not available for business visa
- Visa at the embassy: Please contact the local embassy of Vietnam in your country for procedures.
Business visa fees ( for visa on arrival)
|TYPE OF VISA||SERVICE FEES||STAMPING FEE|
|Single entry – 1 month||70 USD||25 USD|
|Multiple entry – 1 month||75 USD||50 USD|
|Single entry – 3 month||95 USD||25 USD|
|Multiple entry – 3 month||110 USD||50 USD|
|Multiple entry -6 month||320 USD||95 USD|
Processing times for the business visa range from 7 working days to more than 10 working days from the time you file your application.
- Visa on arrival: 5-7 working days to receive the approval letter (For emergency requests, it can be processed in 2-3 working days)
- Visa at the embassy: This may vary, please contact the Embassy for the processing time.
Sample of a 1 year business visa stamp: Santourgiare.com