How to get vietnam visa for United States from your county ?
Visa on arrival for passort United states – the visa picked up at arrival airport or Vietnam embasy – is offered to all of those who are the United States passport holders from your country . This make the United States Citizenswant to Vietnam simpler and more economical. It is applicable for those travelling by air to Vietnam.
How much for Vietnam visa on arrival for United States?
There are 2 fees to Vietnam visa on arrival.
Stamping fee visa:
Official fee from Vietnam government (stamp fee), this fee approved by Vietnam Ministry, based on latest decision valid from 01 Jan 2013,
Stamp fee visa at the airport or Embassy is :
- And 25USD for single entry visa (1 month single entry and 3 month single entry);
- And 50USD for 1 month multiple entry visa and 3 month (full 1 month multiple entry (30 days) and 3 month multiple entry);
- And 135USD/pp for 6 month visa and 01 year Visa .
Service fee visa:
You have to pay for service fee for visa agent in Vietnam ( Visa Thai Duong ) who taking care your visa application, following procedure and documents required from Vietnam Immigration Department , give to government office for submit your visa application to get approval letter for your visa on arrival, we will get the approval letter scanned and sent to your email address.
Basis service fee is :
- Approval letter for 1 month single entry visa 15USD/pp ,
- Approval letter 20USD/pp for 1 month multiple entry visa,
- Approval letter 18USD/pp for 3 month single entry visa,
- Approval letter 27USD/pp for 3 month multiple entry visa.
- Approval letter 06 months or 01 year visa is 230USD if have company in Vietnam and if non is 330$
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Whatsapp / Zalo : 084915946427
How to get Vietnam visa on arrival?
You go online at Apply Vietnam Visa; fill in secure online application form, pay service fee by credit card and just wait 2 working days (normal processing) or 1 working day ( urgent processing) to receive your visa approval letter via email. After making all, you will take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some money for stamping fee to pick up your real visa at Vietnam airport. or all Border with Vietnam
– Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
– Processing time: 1-2 working days
– No passport required
• Before applying for Vietnam visa, a United States citizens has to make sure that his/her passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
• Visa on arrival option is ONLY applicable for United States