How to Applying for a work permit for Vietnam
The employer can apply in Vietnam ,you will need to do so within 90 days affter arrival,then the government only grants a 03 month period during which expats can live and looking for job opportunities in Vietnam country no need a permit.
Criteria to be eligible for a work permit for Vietnam
- The customer must be 18 years of age or older
- The customer must be physically fit to work
- The customer must applying to local companies must be either managers or executives, or must have an area of technical expertise not present in the Vietnam labour market
- The customer must not have a previous conviction for infringement of national security, must not be facing examination of penal liability and must not be serving a criminal penalty as prescribed by Vietnamese or foreign law.
If you have companies ==> visathaiduong.com
There is a fee for submit a work permit can be application and depend on employees contract, work permits so can be valid for up from 02 yerar or 03 years
Extending a work permit in Vietnam
It is very easy to extend a work permit in Vietnam for 02 or 03 year, as long as the applicant is continuing the job for which they were initially granted the permit. this is the case ,if the employer must apply for this extension at over 30 days before the existing permit expires. Further more, certain conditions must be met in order for an expat to be eligible for extension.
Conditions required to apply for work permit extension in Vietnam
- The Customer must prove they are foreign workers who hold a job in the economic, commercial, financial, banking, insurance, scientific and technical, cultural, sports, education or healthcare sectors, and that the contract can more than 36 month of working time.
* The Vietnam visa and working permit are subject need to change notice and employes should contact the Vietnamese embassy or consulate for the latest information.